Send Rakhi Gift Basket to Libya
Sign in Track Order Contact Us

Send Rakhi Gift Basket to Libya

Distance should not be an issue when it comes to appreciating our near and dear ones and showing them love. This Raksha Bandhan, send this perfect gift hamper to Libya with all the blessings you can muster so that your love and bond grows throughout life regardless of distance.

Delivery Time : 5-6 Working Days
Delivery Charge: INR 2199 (Upto 500 Grms.) and INR 625 (per Additional 500 Grms.) $ 28.59 (Upto 500 Grms.) and $ 8.13 (per Additional 500 Grms.) 2,199 (Upto 500 Grms.) and 625 (per Additional 500 Grms.)

Rakhi to Libya

Test

INR 150 INR 100 Buy Now
$ 1.95 $ 1.30 Buy Now
INR 150 INR 100 Buy Now
33.3%

Order curated Rakhi Gift Basket to Libya

Order an online gift basket delivery to Libya to send to your friends and family because there aren’t any mountains high enough. Celebrate Raksha Bandhan in all its auspiciousness while wishing health and the long life of your siblings. Also give them a varied collection of chocolates or sweets that they would like, at your convenience. If you are looking for something savoury to give along with the sweet desserts, look no further because we also have an assorted collection of snacks to fit the needs of every individual's taste buds. Make all special days extraordinary for your friends and family by sending them the best quality exotic gift hampers. If you are looking for gifts for small toddlers like your younger cousins, nieces, or nephews, select any gift hamper of cookies because children inherently like sweets and munchies while enjoying their milk. At rakhinationwide.com you can order any curated hamper to satisfy your needs of gifting, with a carefully assorted range of chocolates and wines, and other savoury treats, and send an online gift basket delivery to Iraq from the comfort of your home. Ordering gifts is no longer a heavy feat as we do the heavy lifting for you so that you can enjoy the celebrations.

 

Fun Fact About Libya

Libya, officially the State of Libya, is a country in the Maghreb region in North Africa comprising three historical regions: Tripolitania in the northwest, Cyrenaica in the east, and Fezzan, bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad to the south, Niger to the southwest, Algeria to the west and Tunisia to the northwest. Sunni Muslims represent 97 per cent of the population, and the remaining 3 per cent includes Ibadi Muslims, Christians, Hindus, Baha'is, Ahmadi Muslims, and Buddhists.

 

Send Hampers to Libya or anywhere else

Order a gift basket online from our extensive range of specially curated ones, so that you have a unique basket for everyone on every occasion. These hampers are filled with products that are of the best quality and are assorted with care and precision to match up to your satisfaction. Our payment portals are fast and secure so that you don’t face any issues while completing your orders. But if you are in a hurry there is always Express Day delivery available for you. To schedule delivery, you can select a date and time before order placement and make sure the hamper reaches the recipient when you want it to. Along with that, our constant customer care is present to help you through any technical or account-related difficulty.